lundi 4 février 2013

Happy 28th Bithday Cristiano Ronaldo

Suivez l'admin sur facebook ici:
Vous pouvez également suivre l'admin sur twitter ici:
I wish you all the best for this upcoming year and all the happiness in the world. To many, you are just a really good football player. To me, you’re an inspiration. This sport obviously means a whole lot to you and it shows when you play. I admire your hunger for success, your perseverance and your humbleness towards others. You never fail to disappoint, to entertain, simply by doing the job that you love. You inspire me in several ways: to do what you love because it’s what makes you happy, to not let what anybody else thinks bother you and that professionalism is key. I’m sure that in the many years to come of your football career, and your life, you will show more qualities which people can learn from and look up to. José Mourinho: "I remember the first time I saw him play. It was for a Sporting CP youth team. I told my assistant, ‘There goes Van Basten’s son.’ Ronaldo had great technique. He stood out." George Best: "There have been a few players described as the new George Best over the years, but this is the first time it’s been a compliment to me." Luis Figo: "There are some things Ronaldo can do with a football that make me touch my head and wonder how on earth he did it." Ryan Giggs: "When Cristiano Ronaldo gets the ball, you can just leave him to it while he beats player after player." George Best: "The great thing about him, is that he will not quit." Sir Alex Ferguson: "We’ve had some great players at this club in my 20 years, but he’s up with the best." "YOUR LOVE MAKES ME STRONG, YOUR HATE MAKES ME UNSTOPPABLE." - CRISTIANO RONALDO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire